NPM’s US Development & Finance Forum will return to Houston, March 20-21 2023.
This year’s US Development & Finance Forum will bring together the renewable energy development and finance community for targeted networking opportunities and in-depth panel discussions with industry leaders.
This promises to be an engaging, content and networking-focused event for the renewable energy development and finance community and their partners. With panels of industry leaders and productive networking opportunities, it promises to be a high-value event for all participants.
At this event, you can expect expert content, unbiased and informed discussions, frank debates and the opportunity to network with peers and partners.
The main themes for the 1.5-day event will be Energy Transition technologies driving the market forward, as well as project and platform development challenges, trends, strategies and solutions.
Key topics will include:
- Energy Transition Sector Integration
- Energy Storage Everywhere
- Green Hydrogen's Climb to Commercialization
- Solving the Interconnection & Supply Chain Logjam
- PPA Trends & Origination for the next wave of renewable projects
- Inflation & IRA2022 impacts on Project Finance
- Capital Raising & Deployment Strategies
For tickets, click here
Chief Commercial Officer