Community Solar is gaining wider acceptance among US states, and the market is seeing an influx of incentives, deal flow, and new market entrants including utility scale developers, traditional and non-traditional financiers.
NPM’s Community Solar Development & Financing Forum will focus on big picture topics such as trends, policy, supply chain issues, advanced and developing jurisdictions, and take a deeper dive into project pipelines, M&A and financing trends currently impacting the sector and drivers for further development.
Agenda13:00 - 14:00EST
The Big Picture
This panel will cover the following:
14:00 - 15:00EST
- The biggest markets for Community Solar
- Key markets that are on the rise
- How M&A will impact Community Solar and DG developers in 2022
- Supply chain issues and impact on Community Solar development
- Key infrastructure challenges affecting Community Solar
- Costs associated with interconnection
- Long-term solutions needed to encourage further Community Solar development
This panel will canvass:
- Current financing environment for Community Solar developers
- Tax equity’s role in financing Community Solar projects, and other financing alternatives
- Project-level and portfolio M&A trends in community solar
- Importance of state incentives for project development and advancement
- Community Solar subscriber management – development and financing considerations
- Corporate chains pursuing Community Solar and DG projects as offtakers
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
Don't have an account?
Please note login details are not your New Project Media subscription login details. You will need to sign up for a new, free account here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.